Yields: 3 cups
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently, 30 to 40 minutes, or until sauce is thick and glossy.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Relishes-Sauces-Seasonings/Texas-Barbecue-Sauce-from-Mr-Food#PKpSqIQFQ0c5d5db.99