- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern into top of pork about 1/4-inch deep. Season pork roast with salt and pepper and place in a 9- x 13- inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Roast 40 to 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let roast sit 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Firecracker-Barbecued-Pork#dkqWliR28whM6kJo.99