Cooking Time: 2 min
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon black bean and corn salsa
- 1 tablespoon shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Coat a 12-ounce microwaveable coffee mug with cooking spray. Add hash browns and microwave on high 1 minute.
- Add egg and water; beat until blended. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Top with salsa and cheese and serve immediately.
- Microwave ovens vary, so adjust your cooking time as needed.
- Our Test Kitchen used ready-made refrigerated black bean and corn salsa; which is available in most markets. Of course, this recipe tastes great with any salsa or even without!
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Eggs/Mexican-Coffee-Cup-Scramble#j7swLHBkczkaPZIb.99