8 oz Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 cup Marinara Sauce
1 cup Julienne Pepperoni Slices (Or ground beef or Sausage)
1/2 cup White onion- sauteed
1/2 cup Mushroom- Sauteed
Sliced Fresh Mozzarella
- Combine 3 cheeses in a medium bowl. Add in spices, S&P. Mix until well combined.
- Layer the Cheese mixture on the bottom of a Pie dish.
Next Layer the Marina Sauce
- Followed by the Pre-cooked Onion, Mushroom & Julienne Pepperoni (Add any additional pizza toppings).
- Top with sliced Mozzarella until covered. Sprinkle with a handful of Shredded Mozzarella
- Add Pepperoni Slices.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until dish is bubbly and browning at the edges.
Here's an adult beverage to complement your Touchdown Pizza Dip
1oz Lime Juice
Ginger beer (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
Garnish: lime wedge, mint sprigs
Traditionally served in a Copper Mug