Cooking Time: 45 min
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3 cups cooked long- or whole-grain rice (not instant)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. With an electric mixer, beat in eggs one at a time. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Desserts/Hotel-Rice-Pudding-1379#1bfcLloSbFOEH14H.99