Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place melted butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes; mix well.
- Dip potato wedges in melted butter then in crumb mixture, turning to coat completely; place on baking sheets in a single layer and pour any remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- If you want to cut the cooking time, feel free to start with parcooked potatoes. Cut and season as directed, but reduce the cooking time to only 15 minutes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Potatoes-Rice/Million-Dollar-Potatoes#oEppf8SjEIP3uZEl.99