Make mealtime a fiesta when you bake up a batch of our hearty Overstuffed Chicken Burritos. We even share the easy secret to rolling up your tortillas so they'll be foolproof burritos!
Cooking Time: 45 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked yellow rice
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 (10-inch) spinach flour tortillas (or your favorite flavor)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas; mix well. Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto center of each tortilla. Fold the bottom of tortilla over filling and pull back gently. Fold right side over followed by left side and roll up, forming an envelope. Place each burrito seam-side down on prepared baking sheet; cover with foil.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
- We found microwaveable yellow rice to be really convenient, but any yellow rice will work just fine.
- Try serving these with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream for a complete Mexican feast. Ole!
- We recommend you start off this meal with our Avocado Tequila Salad -- they're think you really fussed!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Sandwiches/Overstuffed-Chicken-Burritos#jdlkIVvjGf7ldIsR.99