Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, scallions, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes. Pour mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve over rice pilaf and drizzle with lemon juice.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Fish/Baked-Fish-Scampi#9ipvZYhicusU2mFB.99