Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 16 miniature peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate pie crust
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter chips, milk, and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Cook until mixture is thick and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla. With a spoon, stir in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Add whipped topping to peanut butter and milk mixture and blend completely with a spoon.
- Pour peanut butter mixture and cream cheese mixture alternately into pie crust, ending with cream cheese mixture. Swirl with a knife to get a marble effect. Cover and freeze until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and peanut butter cups.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pie/Secret-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Pie#iObqGkerz9fuCKDJ.99