Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 mini ramekins (or mini souffle dishes) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared ramekins half to three-quarters full.
- Spread mashed potatoes over chicken mixture, distributing evenly. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Chicken-Potpie-Crocks#jX647sc76PEq8q3y.99