Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can chunky Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 (1-ounce) slices mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add tomato sauce and cook until heated.
- Meanwhile, unroll pizza dough, and press into bottom and halfway up sides of prepared baking dish (see Notes). Line bottom of pizza crust with 3 slices mozzarella cheese. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 12 minutes. Top with remaining cheese slices and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Make sure to push the pizza crust up the sides of your baking dish so the delicious pizza filling will bubble up inside the crispy crust.
- Like you pizza with toppings? Maybe add pepperoni or crumbled, cooked sausage for extra taste!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pizza/Deep-Dish-Pizza-Casserole#VS8ktxxYZYz8GKKP.99