Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 8 bacon slices, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp, 8 to10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- In the same skillet, over a medium heat, heat half-and-half with the garlic until bubbles form around edges. Whisk in 3/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper just until it starts to thicken. Stir in bacon, peas and the parsley, and cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over noodles and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pastas/Noodle-Carbonara#igABGo2fqzsFSul4.99