Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds Idaho Russet potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place potato chunks in a large pot and add just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and remaining ingredients; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip:
- Store Idaho potatoes in a cool, dark and well-ventilated place. They will keep for about a week at room temperature and for several weeks at 45 to 50 degrees.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Potatoes-Rice/Classic-Mashed-Potatoes-123#258gJRcaY3xeujHM.99