Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 3 sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake pie shell 8 to 10 minutes, or until light golden; set aside.
- In a medium skillet over high heat, melt butter. Add onions and saute 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and saute 2 to 4 additional minutes, or until tender. Place in pie shell.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, dry mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well and pour over onions. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until sides and crust are golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into wedges and serve.