Cooking Time: 50 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat all ingredients 2 minutes, or until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
- Want to fancy this up with even more sunny taste? Our Test Kitchen suggests topping it with a glaze made of 1 cup confectioners' sugar mixed with 2 tablespoons orange juice then top with the zest of 1 orange for a special touch