Chilling Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 55 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-pound) bag split chicken wings and drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce or Thai chili sauce
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add chicken wings, seal, and shake to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Remove wings from marinade; discard excess marinade. Spread wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry jam and chili sauce; mix well. Transfer wings to a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss wings to coat completely, then serve immediately.