Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) ciabatta or French bread
- 3/4 cup garlic-herb cheese spread
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red pepper strips, drained and patted dry, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 6 to 8 slices provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning (optional)
- 12 to 14 frozen onion rings
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise and spread both halves with garlic-herb cheese spread. Loosely pile roast beef over cheese spread, then top evenly with red pepper strips and provolone cheese. Sprinkle with seasoning, if desired. Place onion rings on top. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and onion rings are golden.