Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough and pat into a 9- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread jam over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle cranberries over jam, pressing gently into dough. Beginning with a long side, roll up jelly roll-style, and pinch seam to seal. (Do not seal ends of roll.) Cut roll into 12 (1-inch) slices. Place slices cut side up in prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Remove rolls from muffin tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and hot water, stirring until smooth. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls. Serve warm.