Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 onions, peeled and cut in quarters
- 3 ears corn, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 pound large shrimp, unpeeled
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine the water, seafood seasoning, cayenne pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then add sausage, potatoes, onions, and corn. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Strain the stew and serve immediately, along with bowls of the broth for dunking.