Cooking Time: 12 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.8-ounce) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit, including strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, thinly sliced where appropriate
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet, covering the entire bottom.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and lemon curd; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over pizza crust. Arrange fruit on top. Slice and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Notes: Any fresh fruit in season works well. We like to use peaches, nectarines, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.