Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup prepared spinach dip (See Note)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Evenly sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; saute chicken 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning occasionally. Evenly top each breast with spinach dip, place slice of cheese over top, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and continue to cook 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Notes:You can find spinach dip in the refrigerated, freezer, or snack section at your market.