Chilling Time: 6 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 strawberries
What To Do:
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending over sides.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, whipped topping, and dry gelatin; mix well. Stir in cake cubes and pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from pan, invert onto serving platter, and discard plastic wrap. Garnish with strawberries, then slice and serve. Store leftover ice cream cake in freezer.
Notes: Drizzle with hot fudge before serving for that extra special touch!