Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top or bottom round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and ginger; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute beef 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Add peppers, mushrooms, scallions, and garlic and cook 4 to 5 more minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add broth mixture to skillet and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve immediately.