Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) mozzarella sticks, cut into 20 cubes
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup thin celery slices
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked according to package directions (keep warm)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, dry ranch dressing, water, egg, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 20 meatballs, then form each meatball around a mozzarella cube, making sure to cover cheese completely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center. Meanwhile, in a large pot, heat spaghetti sauce, carrots, and celery over medium-low heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until veggies are tender. Add meatballs; stir until evenly coated. Place warm pasta on a large serving platter and place sauce and meatballs on top. Serve immediately.