Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, make pesto sauce by combining remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Add pesto sauce to linguine, toss until well combined, and serve.