Cooking Time: 3 hr 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham (optional)
- 1/4 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Coat a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, milk, mustard, and onion.
- In prepared slow cooker, combine flour mixture and remaining ingredients except French-fried onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 hours . Let stand 10 minutes; stir before serving. Top with French-fried onions.