Cooking Time: 55 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen squash, thawed
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Notes: Make this a little extra special with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.