Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 5 cups water
- 1 (6.2-ounce) package fast-cooking long-grain and wild rice mix, seasoning packet reserved
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and carrots and saute 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add water, seasoning packet from rice, broccoli, and chicken. Bring to a boil then stir in rice; reduce heat, cover, and cook 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and soup; cook 5 minutes, or until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.