Cooking Time: 55 min
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds split chicken wings and drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place wings in a single layer.
- Bake 30 minutes; drain any excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture; set aside. Add wings to remaining mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Return wings to baking sheet and bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until sauce begins to caramelize and wings are crispy. Toss wings in reserved glaze mixture and serve immediately.