Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (6-ounce) package Canadian bacon
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the hollandaise sauce.
- In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter; cook bacon 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet, bring water and vinegar to a boil. Crack eggs one at a time and gently drop each into boiling water mixture. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until eggs are firm on the outside.
- Place toasted English muffin halves on a platter and top each half with a slice of Canadian bacon. Using a slotted spoon, remove eggs from water and place one over each slice of bacon. Top eggs with hollandaise sauce and serve immediately.