Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 1 hr 5 min
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into the bottom of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned; let cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, and lemon juice until smooth; set aside.
- In another large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Add ricotta mixture, beating on low speed until well combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until center is nearly set. Cool 30 to 45 minutes, then refrigerate 4 to 5 hours, or overnight.
Note: Top with fresh strawberry slices or whole blueberries or raspberries, if desired.