Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and wing sauce; toss until evenly coated and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, milk, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Evenly spread mixture on both cut sides of bread. Place on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on bottom half of bread; sprinkle with celery and mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining bread and wrap with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until hot in center and cheese is melted. Cut and serve.