Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with 1/2 teaspoon salt until no pink remains; drain off excess liquid. Stir in spaghetti sauce; set aside.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add ricotta cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and remaining salt. Stir until cheese is melted and spaghetti is evenly coated.
- Spread a cup of meat sauce in the bottom of prepared baking dish. Place spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 to 10 additional minutes, or until heated through.