Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (1 to 1-1/2-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 raw, colossal shrimp, peeled & deveined, tails on
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add steaks and cook 7 to 9 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add garlic and shrimp and cook 2 to 4 minutes or until pink in color, turning once.
- Stir in cream and parsley and cook just until hot. Serve sauce and shrimp over steaks.