Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add steak strips, onion, and garlic, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until steak is no longer pink, stirring frequently.
- Add flour and pepper; mix well. Add the soups and mushrooms; mix well. Reduce heat to low and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is tender.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream and cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Serve immediately.