Easter Egg Popsicle
- Plastic Eggs (large)
- 1.5 cups Strawberries
- 2 Halo Clementines
- 1. Cup apple Juice
- 2-3 TB Agave or Sugar
- 1 Candy bottle (with pointed tip)
- Wash eggs & dry. Use scissors to poke a hole in the pointed side of the egg (top). Cover any holes in the bottom with a piece of clear tape. Set aside.
- Wash & slice strawberries. Add Strawberries, clementine wedges, & Apple Juice until well blended. To prevent the bottle from getting clogged use a cheesecloth to strain the juice. With a funnel, fill the bottle with the liquid combination.
- Fill the egg, leaving 1/4 inch gap at the top for the liquid to expand when frozen.
- Place in egg crate, standing upright and freeze overnight.
Garden Pudding Cups
- Chocolate Pudding Cup
- 4 Oreo Cookies
- Orange Melting Candy, or White Chocolate.
- Wash strawberries and thoroughly dry.
- Melt the candy coating in a shallow bowl and dip strawberries until fully covered. Be careful to leave the stems out. Allow to dry on wax paper. ** It is best to used orange colored coating- you can use white chocolate and dye it but this is extremely tricky to do.
- Place Oreo Cookies in a Freezer bag and let the kiddos crush them!
- Fill the pudding cup with crushed Oreo and plant the "carrot" into the top.