FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fire investigators are working to figure out what sparked an early morning fire that burned a garage in Central Fresno.
The fire broke out just before 1:30 Tuesday morning on Calaveras near McKinley. The residents said they were asleep when someone knocked on their front door alerting them to the fire.
It took firefighters less than a half hour to put out the flames.
Several items inside the garage were destroyed, including furniture. No one was hurt.
Fire crews work quickly to put out garage fire in Central Fresno
More TOP STORIES News