Fire officials said that there was a man living inside the home and that the fire started after a candle fell over. The candle was the man's only light source because the electricity was turned off to the home.
There had been a fire at that home once before.
According to Fire officials, the house is a total loss. They are still working to get the fire under control.
No injuries were reported.
#Breaking: House fire in Kerman off of Whitesbridge Near Shasta Ave. Authorities say the fire ignited after a candle tipped over inside the home. Home is a total loss and no one was hurt. pic.twitter.com/cwDB1whM6v— Gilbert Magallon (@GilbertABC30) July 27, 2018