Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top hot dog outlets in Fresno, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of the best spots to venture next time you're on the hunt.
1. Rocket Dog Gourmet Brats and Brew
Photo: phoebe t./yelp
Topping the list is Rocket Dog Gourmet Brats and Brew. Located at 88 E. Shaw Ave. in Northeast Fresno, the New American spot, which offers hot dogs and sandwiches, is the highest rated hot dog spot in Fresno, boasting 4.5 stars out of 764 reviews on Yelp.
2. Richie's Pizza and Hot Dogs
Photo: Rose D./Yelp
Next up is Central Fresno's Richie's Pizza and Hot Dogs, situated at 844 E. Olive. With 4.5 stars out of 187 reviews on Yelp, the spot to score hot dogs and pizza has proven to be a local favorite.
Northwest Fresno's Wienerschnitzel, located at 4631 N. Blackstone Ave., is another top choice, with Yelpers giving the spot to score sandwiches, hot dogs and fast food four stars out of 12 reviews.
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber's 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep em cool. Wine time
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional "market basket" picnic tote that's lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go
This story was created automatically using local business data, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing. Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.