- 1/2-1 cup popcorn kernels popped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pop kernels or make 2 bags popcorn. Pour into a lined baking dish making sure to remove u popped kernels.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar and bring to a boil. Once boiling lower to a simmer for 10 minutes until dark brown. Remove from heat and stir in sweetened condensed milk, salt, & vanilla.
- Pour mixture over the popcorn and stir to combine.
Serve warm Enjoy!