- 2 Honeydew melons
Sea Hawks Fruit Salad:
- Honey dew chunks
- Green Grapes
New England Patriots Fruit Salad:
- 1/2 cup tub-style light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and beat at low speed of a mixer until well blended. Makes 1 cups.
7 Layer Dip recipe
- 2 cans re-fried beans
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, or lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 8 oz. Colby Jack cheese, shredded
1. Spread beans over the bottom of clear plastic cups.
2. Mash avocados and combine with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Spread over bean layer.
3. Mix sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning. Spread over avocado layer.
4. Spread Salsa (draining any excess liquid) over sour cream
5. Chop tomatoes and onions. Shred cheese.
6. Top with shredded cheese. Garnish with chopped tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and olives.
7. Use tortilla chips to dip.