You will need
- 1 carton Vanilla Pudding
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- Granulated Sugar
- Tool: kitchen torch
- Prepare sugar cookies per recipe or instructions. Immediately upon removing the cookies from the oven press a thumb indent into the center of the circle.
- While cookies are baking mix Vanilla into pudding, stirring thoroughly to combine.
- When cookies are cool, place them on a heat resistant surface, like a glass plate. Spoon on the pudding mix and spread around with back of spoon.
- Sprinkle on sugar, coating the entire cookie & pudding mix.
- Lightly apply flame from torch to caramelize the sugar and brown the cookies.
Serve & enjoy! null