Our Easy Cheeseburger Ring is a family-favorite, ground beef dinner recipe that gets everyone excited! It's simple, tasty, and easy to customize. It even doubles as a great party appetizer.
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
What You'll Need:
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons mustard
1 cup Cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
3. Stir in ketchup, mustard, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pizza pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon meat mixture into center of each triangle. Bring smaller ends of triangles over meat, tucking ends under.
5. Bake 20 minutes, or until rolls are golden. Serve warm.
Serve with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, and pickles for that authentic cheeseburger experience!
And what would any cheeseburger be without fries?