FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The girl scouts of Central California are gearing up for National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend where they partner up with five local eateries to sell, sell, sell.
For one weekend only, creative Girl Scout treats will be created and sold. Treats include ice creams made with Girl Scout Thin Mints cookies, dessert quesadillas made with Girl Scout Lemonades, cupcakes using Caramel Delites and many more desserts.
National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend starts Friday, scouts will be at five different locations three in Fresno, one in Kingsburg, and one in Visalia. You only have three days to try all the unique desserts and help our local Girls Scouts reach their goal.
These official National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend partners include:
- Ampersand Ice Cream, 1940 N Echo Ave, Fresno, CA 93704
- Quesadilla Gorilla, 608 E Weldon Ave, Fresno, CA 93704
- Frosted Cakery, 1292 N Wishon Ave, Fresno, CA 93728
- Bella Rose Bakery & Cafe, 1537 Lincoln St, Kingsburg, CA 93631
- Goodies Cookies, 1631 E Noble Ave, Visalia, CA 93292
Girl Scouts gear up for a sweet weekend
More TOP STORIES News