My mom's Meatloaf:
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 5 TB ketchup, divided
- Salt & pepper
- *optional- can tomato soup
- Sauté onions and bell pepper and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add ground beef and 3 TB of ketchup. Add remaining ingredients combining with your hands to make sure it's all mixed.
- Prepare 12 small meat loafs and place in cupcake tin. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Or make 1 large meatloaf and place in glass dish, pour tomato soup on top and layer in roughly chopped potatoes around the perimeter. Bake at 375 for 45minutes (up to 1hour).