- 6 cups Butternut Squash, cubed
- 1 granny smith apple, cored & diced
- 1 carrot, peeled & diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 TB minced Garlic
- 2 cups Chicken or Veggie Stock
- tsp salt
- tsp pepper
- *Optional: 1/8 tsp cayenne
- Pinch of Nutmeg & Cinnamon
- After Cooking: cup milk
- Add all ingredients except the milk to Slow Cooker and set on low for 6 hours.
- When the squash is soft, use an immersion blender to blend until well combined.
- Stir in cup milk (coconut or regular).
- Garnish with additional Cinnamon, nutmeg, S&P to taste, and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with cheesy bread and a side salad.