1. You know on a hot summer day nothing hits the spot like a paleta.
2. You have stood in incredibly long lines to buy corn at Fresno State -- but it's soooooo good!
3. You have floated down the Kings River on 4th of July -- with a separate tube for the beer.
(Photo credit Austin Passy, floatoholics.com)
4. You know the best tacos come from trucks.
5. You have been part of the Red Wave (Go Bulldogs!)
6. You can find the "entrance" to Fresno -- because let's face it, if you don't live here, you probably won't be able to find it.
7. You know the best (and cheapest) fruit can be found at roadside stands -- "Yes, I'll take 3 pounds of fresh peaches for a dollar!"
8. Forget snow -- foggy day school schedules are a big hit with the kids! And those foggy December days give a whole new meaning to "white Christmas".
9. You laugh at other cities who claim the 90's are a heat wave. We call that 'spring'. Gidget the dog shows you how to cope with high temperatures.
(Photo credit Marisela Vallejo)