You can also participate without ever leaving your home! Pick up your phone and text the word KIDSDAY to 41444 to select a donation amount and make your gift to Valley Children's Hospital today. Message and data rates may apply. Terms: www.igfn.org/t
Text STOP to 41444 to stop. Text HELP to 41444 for help.
Molly Marquez interview
Todd Suntrapak interview
Cool facts about Kids Day and Valley Children's Hospital:
- Buy a newspaper or give your donation to one of our volunteers in the orange vests
- 100% of every donation stays in the Central Valley
- Valley Children's is one of the largest children's hospitals in the state and Valley Children's Healthcare is one of the biggest pediatric healthcare networks in the country, as well.
- Valley Children's is a not-for-profit hospital
- The hospital's mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive health care services to children, regardless of their ability to pay, and to continuously improve the health and wellbeing of children.
KIDS DAY AMBASSADOR
Naima Gutierrez is five years old and lives in Merced. When she was two, she was diagnosed with a malignant rhabdoid tumor of the kidney. It's a rare form of cancer. She's going on two years cancer-free.
She's one of more than 100 kids Valley Children's diagnose with cancer each year. Valley Children's Hospital's Cancer and Blood Diseases Center is the largest of its kind on the West Coast.
Interview with Kids Day ambassador Naima Gutierrez and her family