FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The deadline to sign up for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act is Sunday, Feb. 15. If you tried to enroll before the deadline but never finished, you may still be eligible to enroll until Feb. 20.
The SEIU-UHW union is sponsoring an enrollment event:
Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2015
4 p.m. -- 8 p.m.
UC Merced building (across from Fashion Fair Mall)
550 E. Shaw Ave. Suite 250
Fresno, CA 93720
What you need to bring - proof of:
- Identity: ID, driver's license, or passport for each adult applying
- California address: Any piece of postmarked mail sent to you
- Income: Last 30 days of paystubs, 2013 income tax filings and Social Security cards of everyone applying (including dependent tax information and head-of-household status)
- Citizenship or immigration status: Birth certificate, permanent resident card, certificate of naturalization, or certificate of citizenship for each person applying
What you need to know - for each family member:
- Number of people enrolling (whole or partial family)
- Birth dates
- Social Security numbers
- Home ZIP code
Call first to make sure you're ready to enroll: (888) 920-4517.
For more information, visit www.seiu-uhw.org.
Sign up for health insurance at Feb. 18 event in Fresno
More TOP STORIES News