FRESNO, Calif. -- The Fresno Fire Department says a toddler knocked over a candle, which sparked a 2-alarm house fire in Southeast Fresno.
Fire crews responded to a home near 3rd Street and Lowe just after 8 p.m. Tuesday.
When crews arrived, they were able to contain the fire to the second story and attic portion of the first story. Upon further investigation, crews discovered a toddler had knocked over a candle that started the fire.
Fire crews say everyone inside was able to get out safely and one person was being treated for blistering on the arm.
Toddler knocks over candle sparking Southeast Fresno house fire
More TOP STORIES News